To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We’re a results-driven marketing communication agency. We gain consumers’ attention, their purchase and their loyalty through brand strategy, in-store design, digital communications, and business solution. Retail companies facing new reality will find a true strategic partner – an innovative branding and marketing agency to help their brand or message to rise above disruption.
What you’ll be doing:
- Concept development and execution of the creative ideas from the beginning through to completion on assigned brands and individual projects
- Partner with Copywriters to develop design solutions that stand against the competition and meet brand strategies
- Oversee all aspects of creative development including comps, presentation decks and mechanicals
- Build relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Keep abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Talent, judgment and great imagination
- Resourceful, collaborative team player
- Great communicator and writer
- Relationship builder and strong manager with clients and internal team
- Project driver, with solid experience in both digital and broadcast production
- Experience working on integrated campaigns
- Ability to think big picture, while still being detail-oriented