To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We’re a results-driven marketing communication agency. We gain consumers’ attention, their purchase and their loyalty through brand strategy, in-store design, digital communications, and business solutions. Retail companies facing a new reality will find a true strategic partner – an innovative branding and marketing agency to help their brand or message to rise above disruption.
What are we looking for?
The Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts at a senior level and managing their teams to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from clients.
This role reports to the Account Director.
- Develop compelling brand campaign solutions including consumer and category insights, strategy and channel recommendation
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with clients – able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ marcom or trade marketing needs
- Lead and direct relevant team members to support the development of channel plans and creative solutions that are planned holistically with the broader solutions mix
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across traditional and digital platforms
- Hands-on project management – collaborate with production companies, media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into the ROI of managed projects and ensure the team deliver on agreed KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 to 5 years experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-Agency, Digital Agency, Client side, Marketing or Production capacity
- A confident and eloquent communicator, proficient in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners